Insurance Options at Sherwood Family Medicine
Our clinic accepts most insurances. Please check with our office in regards to the particular provider you are going to see to check in/out of network benefits.
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Providence –Currently Providence does not cover ND care at our office unless you have a specific alternative care rider (NOT ASH!). Please call our office for more information.
- Providence PEBB - This is different than regular Providence insurance. Many patients of this plan are not aware that the fine print of this plan is targeted for you to see one of their employed Providence primary care providers housed in their building. While this plan allows you to see other primary care providers not employed by them, patients are not aware that all other primary care providers are considered "out of network" providers. Therefore, it won't be a regular copay, but rather a percentage of the cost of the visit. This plan DOES NOT allow non providence providers to make referrals for you. If you have this insurance, please call to speak with Sarah for further information. You must let the person scheduling your appointment know that you have the PEBB Prov plan, not regular Providence to avoid any confusion or unanticipated surprises.
- Kaiser only the plans that allow you to see non-Kaiser providers
- Any Insurance which has Open Network/Open Option allowing you to see any provider